It’s important to stay informed, however there are lots of different sources providing varying information. This could be adding fuel to your anxiety/worries so we suggest going directly to reliable sources and ignore what’s on your feeds.
Be Responsible. Be Respectful.
Although most restrictions have now been lifted Covid-19 has not gone away. Take measures to keep yourself and others safe, such as:
- Getting vaccinated – both jabs!
- Getting tested twice a week at home with Lateral Flow Tests
- Wearing a face covering in crowded places and on public transport
- Washing your hands or using sanitiser regularly
- Meeting others outdoors where possible or open windows when meeting indoors
You should avoid car sharing if possible, but if you have to, you should follow these rules:
A Little Fresh Air
As the weather gets colder you may be having more friends or family over to your home.
Just remember to keep your windows open. A little fresh air can protect the ones you love by reducing the risk of spreading the virus.
A coronavirus (COVID-19) booster vaccine dose helps improve the protection you have from your first 2 doses of the vaccine.
Booster vaccine doses are available on the NHS for people most at risk from COVID-19 who have had a 2nd dose of a vaccine at least 6 months ago.
- people aged 16 and over with a health condition that puts them at high risk of getting seriously ill from COVID-19
- people aged 16 and over who are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
- people aged 16 and over who live with someone who is more likely to get infections (such as someone who has HIV, has had a transplant or is having certain treatments for cancer, lupus or rheumatoid arthritis)