An activity to reflect on the lockdown period, and identify what you’ve learnt about yourself, to help you
deal with this change
It’s important to stay informed, however there are lots of different sources providing varying information. This could be adding fuel to your anxiety/worries so we suggest going directly to reliable sources and ignore what’s on your feeds.
Be Responsible. Be Respectful.
Although most restrictions have now been lifted Covid-19 has not gone away. Take measures to keep yourself and others safe, such as:
- Getting vaccinated – both jabs!
- Getting tested twice a week at home with Lateral Flow Tests
- Wearing a face covering in crowded places and on public transport
- Washing your hands or using sanitiser regularly
- Meeting others outdoors where possible or open windows when meeting indoors